Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm still here

Where in the World is D Today?

Diggin' the vibe in Kaldi's coffeeshop.

For the few people that I know follow this blog my apologies for my absence. My computer at home got screwed up and I couldn't get onto my account unless I went to the Library. Well I hardly ever go to the library, awesome as the Columbia Public Library is.

Lots has happened in my absence. First of I have this new cool Mac Book. So I can go almost anywhere and work. As long as there's free WiFi. And by anywhere, I mean anywhere! I'm off to Taiwan to teach English as a Second Language!

Let me answer now all the few questions I get regularly... No I don't speak Chinese, I speak English. Yes, I will Learn Chinese in time. Yes, Tim and Sean are fine with it. No, I am not shipping my car to Taiwan. No, you can't "borrow" it. No, I'm renting the house to Greta. Yes, I'm a scared, But in a good way. The rest of my answers are No, Yes, maybe, I wouldn't count on it if I were you, Dead Monkey's, This is the only moment any of us really have, 1 maybe 2, Hopefully in a years time, and My blog title finally is less metaphoric.

No comments: