Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taiwan KNOWS How To Do Karaoke!

03.22.2009 10:25PM

Where in the World is D Today?

Singing his ass off!

This post will be mostly pictures, but let me tell you, I love KTV!! KTV is how Karaoke is done in Taiwan. Unlike in the U.S. KTV has PRIVATE rooms. You don't have to worry about making a fool of yourself in front of a bunch of strangers. You don't need the courage of alcohol or the cajoling of strangers. You and your friends rent a room, just like in a hotel go in and have at it. It was, say it with me, AWESOME! The group of course had me, Shaq, Pie and Shaq, but let me introduce you to Rawoo, pronounced Raoul. These pictures do not do Rawoo just ladies. He is easily the best looking Taiwanese man I've seen. (Sorry Shaq and Pie) He is funny and loves to laugh with the rest of us. And has the coolest motorcycle in Jhongli! Rawoo is headed for the U.S. this summer. He is beginning graduate school. He's already been accept to Columbia. Yeah, THE Columbia. Dude is funny, good looking AND smart. Oh yeah, he's got a girlfriend too. So I can't hook up any of you ladies out there. OK, here are the pics!

I love me some Party World!!!!


The room



Chillin' with Rawoo


Me and Cindy


Shaq soakin' up good vibes


Pie has a GREAT voice. Gettin' his R&B groove on!


This picture looks spastic, but Pie can dance! Pie could definitely hang with the brothas!


Shaq can get his song on too!!


My Taiwanese Brothers


This was a fun Duet. Did one with Pie too! But no pics, sorry.


Remember the song Kiss by Prince. Image me singing this like Julia Roberts in bathtub in the movie Pretty Woman. It was shameless and a classic performance.


You can't have KTV without Food!! This is a famous Taiwanese dish. Please to ask me to say it. I can't, but it tasted great. Found out afterward is has oysters in the bottom layer. I'm all in on new food just tell me what it is afterward.






And of course..... But only a little, Honestly!


This little guy pops up at the end of each song and scores your performance. What is this American Idol!?


Good Friends after a great night of food, fun and singing!


You can see all the pics on my Facebook page.

Peace!

No comments: