Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Turning the Tables

Where in the World is D?

Wondering how much of his hearing is lost. (Dang! Turn the music down just a little. My ears are bleeding!)

10.11.09

A funny thing happened at Search night club the other night. Actually two things happened but this is just about one. I’ll talk about the police raid later.

I’m not the smartest guy when it comes to women. This is a well known and documented fact. While I don’t always know when a Taiwanese woman is flirting, I do generally know when a western woman, probably American in this case, is flirting. It happened a couple of times. But as much as Taiwan people think “white girls” are SOOOOO Beautiful, I’ve been around them all my life and am not so easily impressed. Especially when just about every white women in this country has treated me like some unwelcome dog turd that someone dragged in. These girls were “cute” but VERY average. Anyway, I digress. There were a few attempts at flirtation that I all but ignored. I just wasn’t interested.

Later in the evening, to make a long explanation short, a guy named Mamba said he would bring over some girls to hang out with. Cool. You know what is about happen right?! I sitting there chillin’ like a mug, when he comes back with this group of girls. They look at me and the look on their face was just priceless. The luck was something like “F_ _k!” My look back was something along the line of “yep it’s me again, and I still don’t want to hang with you.” There was some talking in the group and they turn around and leave.

If you’re one of those nice guys like me, who have often been rejected for whatever reason by a cute girl, This ones for you buddy!

This might make me a bad person, but it felt good to be on the other end of that equation.

Good Luck

戴格智

No comments: