Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Earth Quakes are bad. Seriously... I mean BAD

Where in the World is D today?

Recovering from his first Earth Quake!

By Taiwan standards, they said it was small. By Columbia, MO standards is HUGE!

2:00 A.M. The whole world starts to shake and sway. This is a bad way to wake up. I live on the 14th floor. (I'm told this increases the effect by some measure.)

I don't know how long it went on officially, but it seemed an enternity.

My reactions, In the order I can recall them: Disorientation. Fear. Panic. Body Shaking. Vomit. Tears. Body Shaking. Breathing. Staring Outside. Staring at the Ceiling. Loneliness. Isolation. Waiting for Sunrise.

Give me a tornado ANY DAY! I understand tornado's. Earth Quakes are FUBAR.

(If you don't know FUBAR, send me an email and I'll explain it. There is a really bad word in this Acronym I don't want to use in public.)

1 comment:

purplesand said...

http://www.xoopscube.tw/modules/news/article.php?storyid=143
FUBAR