Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Real Deal

Where in the World is D Today?

Recognizing the Real Deal when he see's it.

The Real Deal is a strange way to describe many things. In this case it simply means I can see genuine compassion and friendly heart.

Remember my friend and mentor at work Will? He's the Real Deal. Last night something happened at the gym that made me smile inside and say to myself, "Here's a special guy." Will is a pretty soft-spoken guy. He didn't have to help me at work but he did. He didn't have to help me at the gym last night, but he did. He invited me to workout with him and another gentleman. (After he mocked me a little bit for not doing enough waits and opting for cardio.) Anyway.....Before we got to that point, I saw him speaking, to guy we worked out with, with sign language! As a not so casual observer, Will has got this easy way people that makes him naturally.... LIKEABLE.

I don't throw props out everyday on my blog. This is jonly the third time I've ever done. But I have to Throw a Shout Out to my boy Will. He's the REAL DEAL.

No comments: