Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Exactly Celebrity, but I'll take it.

Where in the World is D Today?

Still marveling at the curiosity people have in him.

I am NOWHERE close to having any celebrity, but on average of about once a week. I will have a complete stranger come up and want to take a picture with me. They come up giggle, ask for a picture, take a picture, giggle and run off. It's kinda cute. Taiwanese people are wonderful kind but VERY shy.

So as this was happening to me I decided to get a few pictures as well. Unfortunately, I don't carry my camera like I used to so I don't have very many pictures I've taken of stranger wanting to take pics with me. But here's a few.


This one was at Mr. Puff's. (More about Mr. Puff and my friend Wong Wei later.)

















This one was at the Taipei Zoo. This lady was a trip! Funny and good natured; she was riding piggy back on her boyfriend about a minute before this picture. But didn't speak a word of English. We took a picture. Then she made her boyfriend get in the picture.









No comments: