Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1st Day As Teacher Darryl Pictures

02.25.2009 6:11PM

Where in the World is D Today?

Smiling at these beautiful kids.

I don't have a lot of interesting things to say about this. I wanted to document my first day and these are the pictures from it.

If you don't know, I teach in a program called the English Village. I teach in two 'Scenarios'. One is a restaurant where I teach some vocab, character education (Politeness and Respect) and role play that particular scenario. My scenarios are Restaurant and Hotel. The pictures are from the hotel. You see the kids checking in the hotel. Teaching Check in and Check out and Tip to 5th graders is no small task. But I am a complete goof coming in and out of the hotel. It's funny how 10-11 year olds "get" my sense of humor. :)

This girl was my "Bell Person" she got to keep the tips! The kids were like what?!














I'd like a double room please.













































1 comment:

Life As g said...

This makes me smile from ear to ear!! :)