Friday, November 7, 2008

Now What?!

Where in the World is D?

Coming back to reality that he is unemployed.

While I am super excited to have a new President on the way, I still don't know what to do with my life. It was nice to give my brain a break. Now it's time to get back to the task of finding a big boy job.

This is one of those times when I really don't have much to say. I'm in limbo right now. I just have to keep reminding myself how blessed I am. I have decent health and most of my faculties and some money in the bank. So I don't need to panic, but my daddy taught me there's honor in hard, honest work. He never said it in those exact words, but his example spoke volumes. Soooooo.... I need a dang job.

I am getting more modeling work, but it doesn't pay very well. I enjoy very much. But it doesn't pay very well. (Listen up kids, doing a job you love is great in theory and some people get that opportunity. Just don't forget you gotta pay your bills too! And we all got bills, no matter how humbly we live.)

In the meantime, I'll keep you posted on any inspiration or revelations that may come. In the meantime, wish me luck.

No comments: