Saturday, April 11, 2009

Everybody Needs A Good mentor

2009.11.04 17:18



Where in the World is D Today?

Keeping a level head.


2009.04.11 16:39

My Job has all types of personalities. Some of which I find very taxing on my nerves. It's way at every job right. Still we need some one to help us along the path. My helper and Mentor at work is Will.

Will is a gentle 6'3" with a Chinese guy with a R & B, NBA soul.



He helped me laugh with just a smile when one of my co-workers was referring to Taiwanese as "these people". The lefty liberal in me wanted to snatch her baldhead. (That's a phrase I grew up with in KC) But Will has been telling me to just ignore them and let stuff go. So when this happened, I looked down at him and he gave me smile that let me know it was ok and I just cracked up.



Will is a critical cog in my new job and Taiwanese growth machine.

PEACE!

No comments: