Monday, April 13, 2009

False Advertising on Pandas!!

Where in the World is D Today?

Coming back to reality.

I went to the Taipei Zoo on Sunday. I was shocked, verily I say, Dismayed! Panda's are VERY cute, but didn't do one single solitary Kung Fu move! :) I'll say again for emphasis, they were amazingly Cute. Sorry the pics are a little blurry. The line was about as long as the Great Wall. Thus, stopping to take a GOOD picture was NOT possible. But I will tell you that the Panda's definitely get the VIP treatment. They get Air Conditioning!! I was joking about this in my own way only to discover that there IS some serious disagree in the Bear community. Why don't the Black Bears get AC?! That's NOT me turning this into some type of bear race thing. That, apparently, is a real argument. I have to admit the Black Bear did look really hot. So did the other animals. I don't know if things are on the edge of animal anarchy, but it would probably be best for the Panda's to keep their hook-up on the low, lest they get shanked by one the other animals. The hippo's did look a little shady!

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.












No comments: